For information, call 3487983433 (Adalberto Frugoni). Vobarno, ground floor apartment with living room with kitchenette, bathroom, double bedroom, single bedroom, garage, parking, garden, basement. Low condo fees. Energy Class E Ipe being finalized. (3487983433 (Adalberto Frugoni).
In quiet area, close to the main communication routes, it is located this residential context of few units and newly built. The apartment is on the ground floor of what allows him to enjoy about 20 square meters of garden; internally has a living room with kitchen area very large and bright, then we find the master bedroom, a single bedroom, a bathroom with window and shower. The property is of 2009 and is equipped with outer coat, heating, wooden window frames with double glazing and security door. The property includes a parking space outside and a garage. The context is residential and the solution is ideal as a first home, ideal for young couples and for both those seeking a foothold in a quiet and convenient to traffic. Monthly expenses amount to approximately Euro
Vobarno, which currently is the largest town of the Valley Sand, probably has its origin in pre-Roman times as a small settlement of populations "reto-Celtic" gathered on the left bank of the river Churches behind Hill Track: the same name Latin, "Voberna" ("vadum ARENAE" = ford sand (?)), refers, perhaps, at an age older.
During the first century. C. is Roman "vicus" of some importance, home to legions, that from 43 BC It finds "on the borders of Italy", as evidenced by the famous tombstone of Publius Atinio. There are many memories related to this period: Mommsen, locally picked nine inscriptions, two of which are dedicated to Mars and Minerva and seven funeral: the stone of L. Leuconio veteran XXI Legion, is still visible at the base of the bell tower . Many, then, contemporary burials, found in different eras and in the capital than in villages.
V-VI A.D. Vobarno is home to the "church" Christian, with jurisdiction over a vast territory divided into four "decanie" near the church, dedicated to "Santa Maria Assunta", there was the Baptistery of St. John the Baptist, the only baptismal font for the entire pievato it was ruled by a priest who, in time, would have added to those ecclesiastical functions of secular authority, as "steward" bishop.
In the Middle Ages, being a strategic point of defense between territorial Riviera, Valle Sabbia and Trentino, Vobarno is equipped with a "fortress" and becomes the center of an important "feudal court" than to the X-XI century passed under the jurisdiction of the Bishop of Brescia, with the obligation to lodge the emperor and his court when he was passing through this part of the territories of Lombardy.
In the shadow of the fortress, in 1172, it will develop the oldest stable market of Valle Sabbia.
The castle reached its greatest extent in the 'eleventh and twelfth century, when the tower top and tenements outbuildings, on top of the girdle, are surrounded by a triple ring of walls sloping down to the banks of the River Churches; becomes, then, the subject of contention on several occasions and it conquered for the first time by the Scala in 1330 and then by Bernabo Visconti in 1362, that, in retaliation, the ravages demolishing most of the fortifications.

Primal Features

Property Conditions
Perfect Conditions
Mount View
North West South
Free Sides
Not Furnished
Type living
Living room
Open Kitchen
Heating Type
Hot Water
Wooden double glazed
Wood Blinds
Floors Living Room
Floors Bedrooms
Floors Kitchen
Floors Bathroom
Access for disabled
No barrier
Accessories: Fireplace, Electric gate, Double Glazing, Laundry, Armored door, Closet


via frassino 15, Vobarno (BS)

Information request

* Cookies help us deliver our services. Using these services, you agree to the use of cookies on our part. More informations I understand